Communicating efficiently when talking is perhaps the most important ability a person can ever develop. It affects everything you do professionally, socially, and functionally. Yet it is something many of us take for granted. That is a mistake. Even those with a lifetime of experience in their native tongue are often surprised to learn they are not always clear in their speech.
Fortunately, this behavior can be identified and corrected. Doing so will result in a much easier time – and more desirable results – when talking to anyone about anything in your day-to-day activities.
In this guide you will learn not only how to speak more clearly and communicate more effectually, but also how to listen better – which will improve your conversations immensely. Digesting this simple course on how to better communicate with others will bolster your confidence in all areas of your life.
Topics covered include:
- The problem with interrupting others, and how to stop
- How to filter what is on your mind before voicing it
- The difference between debate, dialogue, discourse, and diatribe – and why it matters
- How to cultivate the traits of a confident communicator
- A self-exam to determine & tweak your current communication style
- Tips for being more assertive without dictating
- How to naturally use eye contact and body language
- Mastering question and answer exchanges
- Overcoming speech obstacles, fears, and natural disadvantages
- “Recovering” conversations that have turned bad
- When and how to apply your own emotions effectively
…and much more.
This thorough text will properly equip you for improved verbal communication and turn you into a proficient, confident talker. Achieving a better command of spoken language and personal interaction with others will absolutely result in an elevated level of living you may not yet know exists.
Creează-ți un cont gratuit chiar aici.
Ai acces nelimitat la toate titlurile și întreaga experiență Voxa.
Descarcă audiobook-urile preferate și bucură-te de ele chiar și când nu ai conexiune la internet.