Nr. pagini: 150
A Bildungsroman (German expression meaning: "novel of formation, education, culture"), novel of formation, novel of education, or coming-of-age story is a literary genre that focuses on the psychological and moral growth of the protagonist from youth to adulthood (coming of age), in which character change is extremely important.
This Golden Deer Classics collection comprises the following classic coming-of-age stories:
- The History of Tom Jones, A Foundling by Henry Fielding
- Candide by Voltaire
- Emma by Jane Austen
- The Red and the Black by Stendhal
- The Daughter of the Commandant by Aleksandr Sergeyevich Pushkin
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë
- David Copperfield by Charles Dickens
- The History of Pendennis by William Makepeace Thackeray
- Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
- The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
- What Maisie Knew by Henry James
- Martin Eden by Jack London
- Sons and Lovers by David Herbert Lawrence
- A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man by James Joyce
- This Side of Paradise by Francis Scott Fitzgerald
Publicat de: Oregan Publishing
Creează-ți un cont gratuit chiar aici.
Ai acces nelimitat la toate titlurile și întreaga experiență Voxa.
Descarcă audiobook-urile preferate și bucură-te de ele chiar și când nu ai conexiune la internet.